1. Group Professional Development Coaching will focus on strategies/topics chosen by management, the group and/or myself upon request. These can be 1-3 hour time blocks, depending on the need and topic being discussed. The overall direction of the group will focus on improving the performance of employees and increasing the company’s bottom line. I will use various exercises, experiments, homework and personal growth to create a space for learning and betterment. The goal of coaching is to improve the employee’s ability to problem solve, think outside the box and to improve production and culture of the team. Group coaching can benefit both the team and individual. Progressive companies know and understand the value of their team and invest in their performance and growth, well-being, and professional development. They understand that happy corporate culture is a more productive one. Coaching is one of the best tools available to companies to bring about change and transformation in their people.
Some of the personal and professional benefits your company may experience are:
- Better corporate culture/team spirit
- More strategic approach
- People listen to each other, support each other and enjoy coming to work more
- Better communication, shared understanding of the vision
- Better interpersonal communication between management and staff
- Improved self-esteem and self confidence
- Increase in work performance
- Personal organization and time management
- Work/life balance
- Improved wellness both emotionally and physically
According to the 2009 International Coaching Federation Global Coaching Client Study,
“Several focus group participants indicated that, prior to experiencing it themselves, they had negative perceptions of coaching and the people who use it. In many cases, it was perceived to only be for people with problems or those who can’t ‘do it on their own’ rather than a tool that can help people excel and teach them new skills. Importantly, while participants in the focus groups did hold some negative views on coaching prior to commencing coaching themselves, these negative views were dispelled once the coaching process started and all ended up viewing the process positively.”
Group coaching will take place on site at the location of the business unless otherwise discussed.
2. Individual One-on-one Personal Coaching will focus more on personal betterment and achieving maximum potential in one’s life. The client is their own expert in their life and I am the guide to help them navigate to that deeper need and expertise. The goal of personal coaching is to break through barriers that are holding the client back from their full potential. Barriers can be anything from career, family, relationships, stress, anxiety or fear etc.
Personal coaching is a form of self-care and employees who respond positively to coaching and improve their performance can become valued contributors to the success of the business. A life coach partners with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential. Coaches honor the client as the expert in his or her own life and work and believe every client is creative, resourceful and whole. Professional coaching focuses on setting goals, creating outcomes and managing personal change.
We work with the whole person and getting to the root of what may be out of balance in one’s life; work, family, relationships, stress, sleep pattern, mood, diet, exercise etc. In our experience most, if not all of these can be out of whack if there is not a focus on individual wellness. Through implementing positive life skills and learning how to set and achieve goals the client will start to feel what a balanced and healthy life can be. It is my job to guide and motivate the client through this process.
One-on-one Coaching can take place at my office or on site if planned in advance. Sessions need to be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance.
3. Lunch Bunch Group Style Workout would take place twice a week (days and times tbd). Attendees will be required to fill out necessary waivers and initial fitness questionnaire. I would like to get a consensus of the group, but my thought would be to do one day of a more higher intensity workout and a day that is more focused on muscle building and correct weightlifting form. Working out can be a form of somatic therapy as well as an opportunity for more relationship and community building within the company. Attendees will be encouraged to motivate others and work together to complete workouts.
Lunch Bunch Workouts will take place at Evoke Fitness. Max 12 people per group.
The return on investment for your company can be measured by the increased revenue resulting from reaching goals specific to, but not limited to, the corporate culture, employee retention (mitigating hiring costs from loss of turnover), and individual and/or team communication, motivation and productivity.
We can discuss what these goals might be and together develop a plan for how MindBodyBuild can help you reach them.
We offer in-person coaching and/or virtual coaching.